REVIEW Start the new year with brighter eyes with SKII LXP Ultimate Perfecting Eye Cream

Our eyes are the windows to our soul.

Yet, I am thankful that the outward appearance of our eyes—dark circles, sagging lids, wrinkles and crow's feet—are not representative of the presence anything less than the goodness in the very depths of us. For me keeping the signs of ageing and dryness at bay has been a challenge for the last two decades as using anything as ‘heavy’ as a lotion can leave me with little bumps popping up around the eyes, and gels do not seem to do anything for me. That leaves me with just eye serums, which sometimes cause milia seeds to surface around my eyes. What I find really difficult to conceal or eradicate are dark eye circles, possibly caused by allergy, sinusitis or lack of sleep, for which I haven’t found a solution.


REVIEW
However recently, I’ve tried a new eye cream by SK-II, the LXP Ultimate Perfecting Eye Cream. The latest addition to SK-II family of skincare (in Singapore) with the highest concentration of active ingredients.

I’ve used this cream for two months. Although the word ‘cream’ should cause me keep it a mile away from me, I find that it’s not too rich for my dry skin. I do have one or two tiny milla seeds popping up on my upper lid, but it’s not too bad compared with other eye products I've tried before.

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
SK-II LXP Ultimate Perfecting Eye Cream is Infused with a new antioxidant-rich Lychee Extract, which works with Pitera and Rice Oligo Peptide in the cream to energise skin and boost skin regeneration, preserve skin collagen and revive protein creation in as early as three days, as indicated in the press release. Lychee is found to have one of the highest concentration of polyphenols to protect skin and reverse UV stress like photo-ageing. With daily use, the cream is said to help maintain skin resiliency and help achieve clear skin and improve skin radiance around eyes.

SKII Massage Tip
11.      Using ball of thumbs, massage skin near the corner of eyes five times in circular motion.
2.      With ring finger, gently massage skin in the direction of lymph nodes.
33.      Gently press six points along the edge of eye socket (the bony bits around eye ball) to relax tension of orbital muscle and promote circulation. 

44.      Place a warm towel not hotter than 40°C over closed eyes for 10-minutes. To further improve circulation on eye area, move eye balls in circular motion while towel sits over eyes. This exercise helps to relax the muscles of eye balls as well.

To see VERDICT and For Results, please click the embedded link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate your topic related comments/responses to contests. Thank you.