SHOP Beautiful feet and blister prevention start with Dermal Blistop

Are you a shoe lover? Wearing a new pair of shoes makes a woman feel tall and on top of the world. Agree?

But not when the pair of shoes has not been broken into and leaves tell-tale marks like red and angry blisters on the heels and worse, has a woman limping away in the new shoes when the blister rubs against the shoe. A decade ago, men (and every woman) are always able to tell that a woman is wearing a pair of new shoes when she is spotted with plasters stuck to her heels, or if the heels are red, both of which spoil the whole purpose of buying those shoes―to make a woman look good. Fast forward to 2013, Dermal Blistop prevents blisters with an invisible second skin. Simply shake the can and spray your blister prone areas a few times, leave it to dry before donning your shoes.

REVIEW
I used it before heading out for my morning exercise and found that this waterproof ‘second skin’ prevented the reddish mark near the arch of my right foot from developing into a full fledge blister at the end of 2 hours. At I sprayed it around the arch at the bottom of my feet, I could feel that Blistop minimised the dampness as I work up a sweat, and the layer of ‘invisible’ skin is still there when I remove my socks.
VERDICT
Based on the review above, Dermal Blistop was effective for me. And the invisible skin it created didn’t make my feet slippery or feel uncomfortable after I have worked up some sweat in 2 hours. I believe Blistop should be able to hold up in wet weather too when you are wearing pumps. The small bottle packaging makes it space-saving and small enough to be carried everywhere in your handbag for reapplication if needed.
Did I tell you that Blistop reminds me of the bubble balloons which kids with in the 70s? Whenever I spray it over my feet I could detect the same pungent smell of the bubble balloons and that brings back fond memories. But I digress of course.
How does Dermal Blistop work?
It prevents blister from forming when the invisible, elastic film-like barrier it forms on the skin protect blister-prone areas from rubbing against the shoe.  Blistop is waterproof and micro-aerated, thus it does not sit on skin like a non-porous plastic and prevents skin discomfort. 
How to use?
Shake well and spray over DRY skin from a distance of 5-10cm in short bursts. Once the area is covered, leave feet to dry before putting on shoes or socks. Reapply over painful blister, if required.

Dermal Blistop is available at S$11.90 at all well-stocked pharmacies such as Guardian and Unity, as well as Sa Sa.


1 comment:

  1. Sometime it becomes very hard to find a well written and well established bog which give you correct and useful information. However, I found this blog and got some relevant information which are really helpful for me.
    สเปรย์ กันน้ำ

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your topic related comments/responses to contests. Thank you.