TRIAL/SAMPLING ESTEE LAUDER ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR II ESSENCE

TRIAL

I used this serum after cleansing and toning my face, then slathered a moisturiser over as instructed. Here's my review.
The serum leaves my skin softer. The lines on my forehead seems to soften and is less obvious after using the serum for two weeks, when I keep a straight face. On the 3rd week when I focus on massaging the serum onto my forehead the deeper etched in lines disappear during the massage. Yes, could not see the deeper lines for some reasons. Perhaps if I use it longer, the deeper lines which have been there for years may improve.



On the overall, I find my skin to be softer and more hydrated than before.
For more information about this breakthrough, ESTEE LAUDER ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR II.

SAMPLING


Courtesy of Estee Lauder Singapore, three lucky followers of SIMPLY BEAUTY who do all of the below:
1. share this blog with your friends in your social circle like Google+, Space or LinkedIn
b. share this blog with your friends in Facebook
Screen capture share (press the button on your keyboard PrtSc) and paste in your email sent to simplybeauty28@gmail.com.

2. Leave your email address in the comment box below (first come first served basis)
3. Follow this blog by registering at google plus or

Follow Simply Beauty


The first three who respond to emails from simplybeauty28@gmail.com will receive five 15ml sachets (equivalent of 2 full sized 30ml bottle). Free delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate your topic related comments/responses to contests. Thank you.