No more greys for the day!

During my recent trip to Seoul, Korea in January 2019, I spotted this 'mascara' for covering greys at the supermart. How can I resist getting it right? There had been days when I could not colour my greys in time. Other times, I just thought should let it grow a little more before doing a whole head colour.
So this mascara comes in really handy. No more grey hairs when I am on showflat duty.

See the results below.


Before

 The greys


After

How to use: Simply bruah on greyy bits like you are apply mascara in your lashes to cover the greys with the dark colour.

Allow to dry.

The colour stayed even through perspiration.

Simply awesome❤

By Hazel Chin

1 comment:

  1. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 lbs less than us.

    (And realistically, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and really, EVERYTHING around "HOW" they eat.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

    Tap on this link to determine if this quick quiz can help you discover your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your topic related comments/responses to contests. Thank you.