SHOP/REVIEW Look Into Your Eyes with Creer Bandai

The right eye makeup can make your eyes appear more attractive or larger. Creer Bandai’s eyeliners which are a hit among Japanese ladies are easy to use and longlasting. My favourites are Miracle Romance Star Power Prism Lameliner Set Green, $36.90 and Miracle Romance Star Power Prism Lameliner Blue, $24.70.

Miracle Romance Star Power Prism Lameliner gives your eyes the sparkle. Its firm eyeliner brush is fine enough to offer precise application. This pen is also available in pink.


Review:
I was amazed at how easy it is to line my eyes with this liquid eyeliner. Although it brightened my face, I found it a tard loud and unlike me. Of course the bright blue caught the attention of my colleagues at the office and they commented that I looked like I was going to do a beauty shoot with that makeup :) Back to the eyeliner: To my amazement, the eyeliner didn't budge during the day and it lasted without any touch-ups. This longlasting property of the eyeliner makes it a great option for the busy Chinese New Year visiting.


Miracle Romance Star Power Prism Lameliner Set Green, $36.90
The eyeliner in green brightens eyes with high molecular polymer that prevents it from sliding off oily eyelids. Another great option for the Chinese New Year when you wouldn’t want to worry about touching up your makeup.

REVIEW:
The green shade is dispensed from the pen like water colour. I am also happy to find that I need not touch up my eye colour during the 8 hours it was on my eyes, considering that I have oily lids.

How to use it: Shade the upper eyelid with the green pen, from the lashline up to the socket bone (below), or thicken the line a little just over the lashline so that you can see the colour when you are looking straight ahead. For single lids, like mine, I prefer to use the darker eyeliner to define my eyes as well. Simply use the black liner in this set to line close to the lashline. It makes my eyes appear more alert than if I were using the green eyeliner on its own. Of course, do not forget to emphasise your lashes with mascara.




Creer Banda eye products are available at Watsons. Miracle Romance is at 49 Watsons Stores with Japanese Corner.
Please LIKE us on FACEBOOK accountInstagram or Webstagram,Twitter, and Goggle+ (at the bottom of this post) to stay abreast of our blogs and participate in our activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate your topic related comments/responses to contests. Thank you.