REVIEW The gentlest and most aromatic cleanser for oily/combination, acne prone skin


A Very Gentle Cleanser for Oily/Combination Skin


Coast to Coast Rainforest Pore Purifying Foaming Cleanser with Lilly Pilly & Eucalyptus sulphate-free cleanser

Trial
Cleansing my face and smelling the aroma of soothing essential oils is a very calming and pleasant experience, especially when the haze condition was at an unhealthy level. This gentle, low foaming cleanser left my skin cleansed, calm and comfortable without stripping my dry combination skin of excess oil. I am rather surprised as this cleanser is actually meant for oily/combination skin. The active ingredients in this gentle cleanser are Lilly Pilly, Eucalyptus & Australian Tea Tree.

What’s great about it?
Lilly Pilly: This antioxidant vitamin C-rich ingredient protects skin’s cell structure by preventing damage from free radicals as it also helps skin regenerate and cleanse. Vitamin C and fruit acids promote collagen and elastin production to visibly firm and brighten complexion. Its astringent properties cleanse and refresh skin and improve youthful resilience.

Eucalyptus: Its strong antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and cooling properties are best for healing wounds. It has a fresh scent that is both refreshing and invigorating.

Australian Tea Tree: Regulate and repair skin with its potent antiseptic, antibacterial and astringent properties.

Salicylic Acid: Banish acne-causing bacteria, while maintaining skin’s natural moisture balance.

VERDICT:
I double cleanse my skin by removing my makeup with a makeup remover before removing impurities and excess sebum with this sulphate-free cleanser. My dry-combination skin feels clean and very comfortable after cleansing with this light foaming cleanser. In particular, I love the sensory part of using this cleanser as smelling it while massaging the foam on my skin soothes my senses and refreshes me at the same time. It makes me look forward to cleansing my skin even when I arrive home very late and tempted to hit the sack without removing my makeup.

Coast to Coast products are available at Coast to Coast Boutiques at Vivo City #01-08.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate your topic related comments/responses to contests. Thank you.