My Haul from L'Oreal Beauty Fair June 2013

My beauty haul at L'Oreal Beauty Fair June 2013


These are a few of the products that I bought on behalf of a friend. Some of the items are offered at a great price:

Not in the picture are 2 Redken Real Control Crema Care 250ml for $30. I paid about $50 each when I bought it at a hair salon a few years ago.

If you haven't seen the Facebook announcement, here are the details of the sale again:
L'Oreal Beauty Fair
Singapore Expo 
till 23 June. 
Foyer 2, level 2. 
10am to 8pm. 

Only selected items are available at a special price. Brands  I saw yesterday were:
L'Oreal Professionelle, Kerastase, Matrix hair brands, 
L'Oreal Paris, Maybelline, Vichy and La Roche Posay beauty brands. 

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate your topic related comments/responses to contests. Thank you.