REVIEW Restoring skin radiance and lightening pigmentation with SK-II Celllumination


TRIAL: SK-II Cellumination Day Surge UV and Cellumination Essence EX

I received SK-II Cellumination Day Surge UV, S$134 (50ml) and Cellumination Essence EX for trial.  SK-II Cellumination Day Surge UV is claimed to be powerpacked with a new active complex Aura Bright Cocktail D that leaves skin with more even skin tone and reduced yellowness after 14 days.

And Cellumination Essence EX is said to improve skin radiance in 1 week. It improves skin texture and tone, skin plumpness and collagen glycation, while treating freckles.  

So I included these two products into my skincare regime for over 2 weeks and I’m glad to report that true to their claims, my skin is more radiant than before after 1 week of use and a dark patch of hyperpigmentation also seemed lighter in one week. Obvious patches of uneven skin tone are lightened within these two weeks.

I love the light texture of these two products, which as it says seem to leave my skin with a light foundation-like veil on my complexion. And more than that, my dry skin felt hydrated upon application. It felt as if I do not need to apply any moisturiser over, but I still did just in case.

I think even if I do not have hyperpigmentation issues, this range would enhance my complexion even more and the “complexion with a foundation-like veil” claim would be even more evident.

One of the factors in SK-II Cellumination Day Surge UV that appeals to me is that it is a whitening emulsion with UV protection (SPF30/PA+++) - 3-in-1 (whitening, hydrator and SPF protection). I don’t think I’ve come across an emulsion packed with whitening benefits and sun protection that is this light.

To read more on my verdict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate your topic related comments/responses to contests. Thank you.