Fashion icon Anna Sui’s Spring Favourites

Embrace spring with Anna Sui's favourites:


 A refreshing jolt for your skin

I love the new Anna Sui Magic Trick Pearl Gel Primer, $49, because it gives my skin an instant glow.”

To use: use before applying liquid foundation to help makeup last the whole day.
How:
1. It is a water-based powder with agar, so it doesn’t feel heavy or oily, but instead refreshes skin with a cooling sensation.
2. Three different types of pearls in the gel primer banish dull skin with a sheen.



3. Anna Sui Refreshing Loose Powder, $62, is packed with particles coated with oil, which keeps makeup in place, eliminates shine; and does not leave a chalky veil on complexion. 
A floral fragrance
“Roses are my most favorite flower. Fairy Dance is my go-to fragrance this time of the year. With roses being one of its key ingredients, when I put it on it brings to mind the beautiful rose garden that I’ve always fantasised about having one day! 


Anna Sui Fairy Dance is such a playful scent, it puts a little Spring in my step.”

3 Must-have Spring accessory: sunglasses.
I am really excited to finally wear my new Anna Sui Spring Sunglasses!  I particularly love the red color of these sunglasses. The floral embellishments on the side add a playful touch.”

How to match with your clothes: “They can really be worn with everything.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate your topic related comments/responses to contests. Thank you.