Looking for a Lift

StriVectin-TL 360° Tightening Eye Serum
I have skin that clogs easily. Although it has been diagnosed as dry, the oily eye lids that I have also mean that eye creams usually have miller seeds springing up soon after starting on one.

So I have been relying on eye serums to delay the signs of ageing around the eyes all this time. This serum leaves a tingling feeling on the skin the moment it is smoothed on. I love the metal applicator tip which cools and soothes my eye contour as it spreads the serum while I gently massage my eye contour with it. Although I do not feel much of the skin tightening effect, I noticed that the dark circles and eye bags from lack of sleep the past weeks were less obvious the next day.

Onto my second week of using this serum........., credit should still be given to StriVectin for living up to the claims of a "more youthful look" even though I'm only barely 2 weeks into using this serum. My eye contour IS #revitalised, definitely #smoother, the age spot less obvious and lids feels #lifted.

I love this serum:)

NB. You are welcome to leave a comment or note in the comment box below with a forwarding link. Look forward to meeting your interests in my upcoming posts, where possible. Simply Beauty

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbs, this for your private query. This product is retailing at S$108. You can find it at Escentials TANGS Orchard, Sephora, Metro Paragon and Robinsons.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your topic related comments/responses to contests. Thank you.